Friday, September 19, 2008

Details...

This morning while getting ready for school, my son said something very profound.

"Mom, the God who created the whole entire universe made me. I think He cares about details."

At first I laughed. Then I realized how truly significant this thought process was for him. For my precious son is autistic, and it is hard for him to grasp that anyone could feel or think differently than he does. But this morning, at least for a brief moment, he saw him self as a "detail" God cared about....not the center of God's creation. His horizon is becoming wider.

He's not belittling himself, just putting things in prospective.

Yes, Jonathan...God does care about the details. : )
Continuously and

Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this, and it is so true. I am often amazed at the things my son says and the way he has of putting things. :)